Sunday, September 25, 2005

ACL Update Sunday- Part 7

I finished off the weekend laid back on the grass listening to Jack Ingram. I’m pretty sure I’ve listened to him at this event before. He calls himself “country”, but he has a strong rock sound within that country. It’s a fun show and I suppose if I was up closer I would have enjoyed it even more.

And so we come to the end of another ACL Festival. I know we all had a great time again. Jim, don’t hurt yourself kicking yourself. I heard a rumor that the show has already been set for the first weekend in October next year. That is a great time for me, and I’m pretty sure I will be here again. I know I’ve left lots of stuff out and I hope to get the pictures posted soon. But for now, I’m signing off from Austin. Thanks for visiting my blog and don’t forget to bookmark this page for next year’s show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home